Are you looking for a regional truck driving job with one of the nation’s safest companies that can provide you consistent miles and consistent time at home? Gordon Trucking might be for you! APU equipped trucks, starting pay up to $0.43 per mile*, flexible work scheduling options, and yearly raises up to 20 years of experience! Gordon Trucking provides you the support you need from a team who is invested in your success. Apply today!
Ask how to make an extra $0.03 a mile! **
Pay & Benefits
- +/- 2,400 average miles per week
- Paid Detention starting one hour after appointment time!
- Paid on Practical miles / not "shortest" miles!
- Newer Freightliner Cascadia model
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Vacation
- 98% No Touch Freight
- Escalating Stop Pay, Short Haul Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Orientation
- And More!!!
- Pick-up and deliver customers' freight
- Complete trip planning process to anticipate cities, highways and fuel stops prior to the start of each trip
- Complete daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections of vehicle and/or trailer to ensure safety
- Confirm electronic logs for accuracy and compliance
- 10 to 14 days on the road, up to 2 days at home (may be more frequent in some cases)
- Valid Class A CDL in state of residence
- Minimum 6 months truck driving experience or recent truck driving school graduate
*based on experience and location
**must meet program criteria
Why Gordon Trucking?
Gordon Trucking has employed trucking’s most courteous and professional truck drivers since 1946. As one of North America’s safest and most reliable large trucking companies, Gordon Trucking offers a variety of truck driving jobs with industry leading compensation, affordable benefits and late model trucks that include all the latest technology and driver comfort features.